Dear Miami Coaches, Who You Trying to Convince?


To: Miami Dolphins Coaching Staff

Dear Coach, I need to ask you a question. Who are you trying to convince? After listening to both Adam Gase and Darren Rizzi it sounds like you guys are trying to convince yourselves that the Dolphins are a good team this season. I want to maybe put out some realities on the table and perhaps we can both look forward and stop kidding ourselves.

First, it is blatantly obvious from our performance the last few weeks that Miami is not even half of what they were last season. Tannehill may have not been the best, but he was getting better and at this point, I think we all can agree we miss him on the field. He is a better QB than Cutler. Sorry to hurt your feelings coach but it is a reality. Second, we do not have a run game. I will level with you and hold out another week to see if Kenyan Drake has a breakout week but chances are that Carolina is not gonna to allow that to happen. Can we also take a side note here and maybe get an answer to why? Why did you trade Ajayi for a 4th round pick? I'm pretty sure we could have done a whole lot better than just a 4th round and was it really necessary to trade him at all? These are questions we the fans just don't understand Coach. Perhaps if you gave us a bigger picture we could be less salty about the whole thing.

Lastly, It is not us you have to convince to like the Dolphins. We are fans. We will always be fans. I've been a fan since I was a baby and I have enjoyed being a DolPhan. You don't have to convince me of anything. If you have to convince yourself then maybe you should reconsider what team your coaching for. I apologize if I am overstepping my boundaries but we the Fans are not seeking justification for being a fan. We just want Answers. Real answers. Not this "We really like our new run game" or "We are doing great things in practice". If you need some help Allow me to ask some of the burning questions I have:

1) Why Cutler? Is he a permanent replacement for Tannehill? Will Tannehill be coming back?
2) Who Approved the Ajayi Trade? What was the real reason for it? What stats are there to prove that Kenyan Drake is equal to or better than Ajayi? Why a 4th Round pick? Especially from the Eagles?
3) How do the Players feel about all these changes? from one season to the next they lost their QB and star Running Back. Are they ok with this? Do they actually trust Cutler to take them the distance? Do they trust Kenyan Drake? A team only works well when they are on the same page and evidence on the field proves to me that there is probably a disconnect between the players and the coaches. Let us hear what they have to say. Unfiltered. For the true Miami Dolphins Fans.

Sincerely: Boricua Phin
Twitter FaceBook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should the Dolphins attempt to get Eli Manning?

Dolphins vs Raiders - No Ajayi, Yes Cutler. Win??